Monday, October 2, 2017

Doi Inthanon - Highest point in Thailand


This was a really fun day trip from Chiang Mai, just 2 hour drive to the highest mountain in Thailand; Doi Inthanon.

Hope you like the pics!
I also took some videos of the waterfalls, on Instagram;




Trying to be creative with my selfies!
I call this one the "Farang tourist snob who wears the cheapest possible made-in-China clothes"








Don't ya love my scarf? Probably much cooler than this puny little waterfall 👦😜😝












The "little bell" tree 😁😎







So cold compared to everywhere else in the subcontinent of South East Asia!
So refreshing, most delicious air I can remember breathing.









The picture above is exactly what you see at the summit, not much really besides this military base that is heavily guarded...


This scarf is purely functional; sun protection.
But, sometimes its nice to look like an old Russian lady from the distance! 😆😎



I had a lovely breakfast at Chiang Mai Breakfast World before getting on the road.  I was planning on renting a bigger bike, but after trying a manual transmission (sport) motorbike for the first time, I definitely did not have the confidence for that yet, so kept on with my trusty little Honda scooter.


No comments:

Post a Comment