Monday, May 21, 2018

Seattle, Washington





Modern "Art"


I made a contribution! Probably too wordy, but maybe it will help others.


Art center for children, part of the museum





Poor Vincent!
This was my first time hearing about this heinous hate crime




Hall of mirrors for "reflection"






"Beautiful Mess"


Mount Rainier, always gorgeous



The Seattle Ferris Wheel
...pretty sure no one cares that much about it





The caption said something about how this painting shows the moment this saint became enlightened
I love how the books are strewn about on the ground, showing their lack of importance (they are important, until they are not)


I remember looking at that goblin and thinking more that these people were insanely rich than thinking about the high painting quality



We've come (X) a long way...


I see my eyes in hers.






It's like a mechanical bull, but it's a joint!
Happy weed day in Seattle.




No comments:

Post a Comment