Saturday, August 17, 2019

Vilnius, Lithuania

First time visiting one of two major homelands of my distant ancestors.
Vilnius is a beautiful traditional European city, and absolutely tiny and peaceful compared to most Asian cities.


The Best Psychologist!












Biggest column I've ever touched I think





"Chinese tourists gaping at young white boy who is much worse at violin, but has white skin and is thus very interesting" 2019


















Halava - local, and Turkish




1 of 2 Vilnius Krishna Temples















Lenin Square, used to be.
Now it's "peace square" or something.


Excellent sauce!
Half mayo half ketchup or something similar



Gira is just like beer, but non-alcoholic and not fermented...wheat soda I guess. Actually more tasty than beer in some ways.























Lyda is where most of my great-granparents are from. Didn't make it there this trip, maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment