Saturday, August 31, 2019

Visaginas, Lithuania

Visaginas is a small town, but surrounded by pristine lakes and beaches. Maybe my future home will be here!








4 Cheese pizza.
REALLY bad. Had better pizza everywhere else, you can see how stingy they were in adding cheese. But, the grocery stores here are AWESOME! Many organic and vegetarian options, all super cheap.








New Haircut; "Vedic Pharaoh"
I think I'll keep this for a few years or maybe forever!




My sense of humor will never change!
But actually, it seems like something I cannot fully take with me to the Kingdom of God unfortunately :(












Sventos Lake - literally means, Holy Lake
Perfectly clear water, perfect temperature, good name!










Mercedes Bicycle, good to try, but bought a mountain bike instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment