Sunday, August 11, 2024

Busan, Korea #1 - Summer Vacation

 First days in Busan;

the 2nd largest city in S.Korea and right on the coast.







There are many 'cultural villages' in Busan, Gamcheon is the most famous one it seems.




The Prince.
Huge line to take a selfie with it.




Cool lookin' cafe that I did not enter. Great music playing from it too.






The guy in the middle reminded me of a friend... ;)











The 'Parking Building' no idea what it really is, but it looks from a distance like a high rise dedicated to parking. That may actually be what it is, it wouldn't surprise me.



Small China town here. Several restaurants are quite popular.




Texas Street - right across from Busan station. Who knew?




The sign reads; "Chaina Taon"

Korean alphabet is actually one of the easiest phonics alphabets I've ever learned. Can learn the whole thing in a two weeks.







View from the 5th floor roof top of my hostel




I think this is called a 'mural village' - popped up on Google maps as I was scanning around, so I figured I'd check it out.










































No comments:

Post a Comment