Friday, August 9, 2024

Daegu, Korea; Daily - Post #6

 These are the last chunk of miscellaneous photos I have before the dozens I took on my summer holiday in Busan.


Made in China portable bidet, because even Korea has not yet reached the CIVILIZED state of being that Japan has.


Kurikake is a Japanese seasoning I found in the store, literally the only thing vegetarian to buy besides whole vegetables.



I thought this pic from one of my school books was hilarious. The apron is borderline...



This is a waterpark built next a bike path! Alongside a river. So cool. Not so great for regular adult swimming unfortunately, mostly just for kids and families.



Gift from my Judo gym director



It's the thought that counts! Although, Not Good that one of my best students can't spell my name right.



Food museum field trip



Acorn jelly! A common side dish here.






The remaining pictures below in this post is from a long outing with my new friends; Three Korean Aunties! They are Christian preachers who approached me, and were so sweet I figured I'd go along with it. Korean Christianity is good in my book; they're the only group of local people here who at least pretend to be kind. Not saying Koreans are mean, it's more that they are very impersonal, busy, duty-bound, etc.


























No comments:

Post a Comment