Sunday, December 24, 2017

Closing Time - final days in Krabi with Sara

These are the remaining photos of our last few days in Krabi, and half day in Bangkok.




And Sara thought it wouldn't be a beautiful sunset!
A dime a dozen she said...
Maybe I only have a penny!







After buying some postcards from him, he said, ya know, I photograph and print all these myself. I said, Wow awesome! Better get a picture with the man himself :)


Cooking class - this is Pad Thai and Som Tam



So you know she legit :)




Big Buddha
(these really are a dime a dozen in Thailand)
Great views though right!








Best restaurant in Phuket!
French food makes the perfect treat


















I'm glad we stumbled on this park, I couldn't believe smelling fresh air would be possible in downtown Bangkok.
Nearby is one of the biggest markets (probably in the world)
I think it said over 15,000 stalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment