Friday, February 15, 2019

Auckland, New Zealand

Auckland was the only boring place in New Zealand for me, maybe it's just too big as a city. Normally when I'm in a city that's too big, I can at least find some quality restaurants to spend my time in, but Wellington has a much better food scene it seems.



This poster comes from an evil organization (see bottom left)
like all evil organizations, they claim to be virtuous.






Auckland was built on a bunch of volcanoes.
This one is called Mt. Eden





I really want to see this! Super relevant for me.



More posters of evil I've seen throughout Auckland.
Notice it says "Sex party" and it also says "All ages"


Buckwheat crepe, I forget how to say it in French, but it was perfect.







Ye Olde Red Light District


Trike Tours, maybe next time...



Can't believe they were also giving away free food!






ISKCON Auckland
One of the most beautiful temples I've ever been to.
DEFINITELY the most beautiful temple I've been alone in.






Did some volunteer teaching on my birthday!
Principal asked me to share a story or something for an hour, so I figured I'd teach some Chinese. They were already studying the basic elements anyway, so I figured I'd just go along with that.


Wood + Fire + Air = bowl.





No comments:

Post a Comment