Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Mae Hong Son motorbike tour - Day 7 (last day)


I went on this journey with no plan of when to return - fate brought me back to Chiang Mai on the 7th day.
The odometer reads 16,474 --- and I started at 15,460 --- 
around 1,000 kilometers!

The last day might have been the best of all...at this point I had a lot more confidence handling the bike, and was also blessed with perfect weather for 6 straight hours, on the most beautiful and well paved mountain roads I have ever seen. I will do this leg of the journey from Chiang Mai to Pai again for sure, even just to enjoy the drive!



The "human-faced cave" - I kind of see it...I guess...









The highway connecting Pai to Chiang Mai is full of places like this to stop by for a quick bite.










natural geyser - first one I've seen.






Be careful it is very denger!



Pai Canyon - this canyon is so cool, it's just wide enough to walk across, one person at a time.




This path leads down and around for quite a long distance...I hope next time I'll have time to explore all of it!



Before leaving Pai, I went for one last meal at my favorite restaurant - Om Garden Cafe.


Dragonfruit juice - and beetroot avocado sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment