Friday, August 4, 2017

Photo dump before next adventure

Tomorrow, I will be searching around town for the best deal on a monthly motorbike rental.

I'm super excited...gonna get a big bike to lean back on, tour the golden triangle and as much of Northern Thailand that I can.





Check it out! I had an allergic reaction for the first time...my whole torse was covered with this strange red rash, and I'll never know why!  I went to the hospital, took some anti-histamines and seem to be all better now...never any pain or itchiness, just a strange reaction to something. Apparently this is common during the rainy season in the tropics.







Best French toast I've ever had! I've already gone back for seconds once, and will go back again soon for sure! The local Thai fruits, like passion-fruit, more than make up for the lack of maple syrup.


No comments:

Post a Comment